Can't download the game, the downloads from itch.io crash after a while. :c Do you have a mirror by any chance?
[Almost] One Room
A downloadable game for Windows
[Almost] One Room is a little game where you will need to find a number combination hidden in "a room"... well, not exactly one... but one at the same time. You'll have to go through 6 variations of the same room to find the combination that will let you win the game. Would you find all the numbers?
- WASD or analog gamepad to move
- Mouse or secondary analog gamepad to look around
- Mouse buttons, "E" and triggers to interact (change numbers in the panels)
- Escape to exit
- Coding by Xavier "Theck" Borrut (@theck0)
- Art by Carlos Coronado (@carlosgamedev)
- Music and sound effects from various sources from https://www.freesound.org/
- Game developed using Unreal Engine 4
|Published||166 days ago|
|Publisher||Talking About Media|
|Release date||167 days ago|
|Tags||escape-room, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 37, PuzzleScript|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.